Check back soon for information on our next exciting event!
Early Show *:** pm**
Gates open approximately *:** pm
Parking is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The show is full. Please arrive early.
Show begins promptly at *:** pm
- Gates open to line up at approximately *:** pm, please do not block the highway, roads, or private driveways
- Box Office and Snack Bar open approximately *:** pm
- Event Starts approximately *:** pm
- *:** pm Randall King pre-show
- *:** pm brief intermission
- **:** pm Motor Vu Theater Intro program
- **:** pm Garth Brooks on screen
- Event ends approximately **:** pm
- All guests must exit the theater by **:** pm if possible
**All times are approximate.
Directions and Some Advice
We highly recommend guests make use of Droubay Road to reach Erda Way to access the theater. This event will be busy and making left turns into the entrance, or turning from SR-36 could become problematic. Using Droubay Road to Erda Way will put you on the right-hand side of the road and eliminate the need for the left turn across traffic, and potentially backing up traffic onto the state highway.
For those coming from the Stansbury/Lakepoint area:
- Turn East (left turn) on Bates Canyon Road from SR-36 to Droubay Road
- Head South (a right turn) on Droubay Road to Erda Way.
- Head back West (right turn) towards SR-36 and our entrance will be the last right before the highway.
- Do not turn into or block the exit, or private driveways please!
For those coming from Tooele:
- Access to Droubay Road is possible from most streets North of Vine St. on the East side of town.
- From Tooele, head North on Droubay Road towards Erda
- Make a left turn onto Erda Way and our entrance is the last right before the highway.
- Again, do not turn into or block the exit, or private driveways please!
- If the main gate is shut before the first showing or second showing, please line up along Erda Way without blocking the exit or private driveways.
- Please be aware and careful around the rail crossing on this section of Droubay Road and allow extra travel time.
Information on the Motor Vu Theater's Covid-19 response is available here.
- *Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck. (RVs and limousines not permitted.)
- All guests must have a seatbelt.
- No more than six people per vehicle.
- Vehicles are subject to search at the discretion of the event and Motor Vu Theater staff.
- No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
- The Motor Vu Theater is a non-smoking and vape free environment except in designated areas.
- See a staff member for acceptable places to smoke or vape.
- Theater staff reserves the right to move cars as needed.
- Guests must follow theater speed limits, cones and marked lanes.
- The advertised start times are approximate and may vary by up to 15 minutes.
- Sound is broadcast through FM radio only.
- Headlights must be turned off when facing the screen.
- Please know how to turn off all of your vehicle's lights
Guests must adhere to all theater rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
Guests and staff will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Vehicle spacing
- Entering/exiting your vehicle
- Window guidelines
- PPE for staff
- Contactless payment and ticketing systems
- Restroom management, guidelines and procedures
- To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated radio to listen to the concert.
- Have hand sanitizer and mask(s) available.
- Download the online ticket purchase app.
Once a vehicle or person leaves the theater, no re-entry will be permitted.
Shows will go on rain or shine.
In the event of severe weather, you will be contacted regarding a reschedule or a potential refund by the event organizer, not the Motor Vu Theater.
The General Rules and Policies of the Motor Vu Theater are also in effect for this event.
Are these the same shows on streaming?
No. These are special, one time, one-night-only shows recorded only for these events. They will not be shown anywhere else except the participating drive-in theaters on the scheduled nights.
How do I buy tickets?
Tickets will be available in advance through Ticketmaster when they go on sale through the provided link. If a show does not sell out, tickets may be available for purchase at the gate on a limited basis only through the company organizing the event. We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance through the Ticketmaster website to ensure you have a spot as space will be limited by current Covid-19 restrictions.
Can I bring in my RV, Bus, Large Van, etc?
No. Per our contract with the event organizer only normal sized cars, trucks, and SUVs will be allowed. Each person in the vehicle must have a seatbelt!
Is alcohol Allowed or sold?
Per our contract with the event producer and Utah state law, alcohol is not allowed anywhere on the property at any time. Anyone found in possession or under the influence of alcohol on the Motor Vu property is in violation of our admission agreement and state law and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agency for charges.
How will this affect showing movies at the motor Vu theater?
This event will be in addition to the movies in the scheduled week. We have already updated the way we are communicating our show schedule each week to better highlight what is happening at the theater each night. With so many events being canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we wanted to bring this awesome entertainment opportunity to our area in a safe manner.
What Covid-19 precautions are being taken?
Is smoking or vaping allowed at the Motor Vu Theater?
The Motor Vu Theater is a smoking and vape free environment except in our designated smoking and vaping area. In all other areas of the theater no smoking or vaping is allowed.